- Racing for America keeps its grassroots support active,
from individuals to individual company members. It is this foundation that
provided RfA with enough support to get the program off the ground back
in 1984 and make it as competitive as it was/is. It is this support and
interest that truly makes this America's team instead of just another race
- CORPORATE PATRONS: $3,500.00 *
- For companies that believe in the RfA program, and what
we are trying to achieve, but either have no use for a large national or
international promotion. Can join RfA's club, and still enjoy many of the
benefits of being involved, with America's team.
- These members will be listed in each issue of RfA's magazine.
- PRIVATE PATRONS: BUSINESS $350.00 US,
- PERSONAL $35.00
- This group was formed by fans on motor racing, and the
strength in RfA comes from the private patron, without them, this would
be just another race team. Private patrons are encouraged to attend and
support our sponsors and their programs. We also invite them to our public
promotions and events.
- These members will receive a T-Shirt, Sticker and subscription
to our magazine.
- Finally, another proven way to not only show support
of RfA, and get your message across, is to advertise in RfA's magazine.
This publication is sent to sponsors, members of RfA, the media, race teams,
and drivers. Call or write to get a rate card.
- Also we will be allowing limited advertising on the RfW
- If you are interested in sponsoring Racing for America
"the most innovative motor sports marketing plan ever devised."
And wonder how RfA can help to get your message across please call:
- If you have any questions about Racing for America's
programs, promotions or plans for the future please feel free to call:
01.216.228.RACE(7223) or Toll-Free 01.800.590.7223.
The green flag has dropped...
HOW TO JOIN - HOW TO SPONSOR
RFA SITE INDEX
Private Patron - Club Members
| Corporate Club Members | Corporate Patrons | What is
RfA | How Does It Work? | RfA's
History | How Are Drivers Chosen | Drivers Eligibility | Media
Clippings | Newsletters | RfA
Drivers Hall of Fame | Series where RfA has
competed | Merchandise | Club News | Software
RfA'sGUESTBOOK or VIEW
e-mail at: racingfor.com
Front Page / Rf Club Index / Merchandise / Contests
for Worldwide's Motorsports Directory (World's