How Does It Work?
- Racing for America, Inc. relies heavily on private patrons.
- strength in numbers, RfA has been able to make the positive
impact that we
- hoped would be seen from this program. Our members are
the backbone of the organization; providing help, support, and funding
all year long. It is not uncommon to see our promotions manned and even
planned by RfA members and our sponsors.
- Private patrons may be the backbone of the organization,
- patrons and sponsors are certainly the muscle. Racing
for America has turned to US corporations and companies involved in the
sport to step forward and join our members in backing America's best talent.
The program has been designed to allow any company that thinks RfA's goals
are worthwhile, to join at a level where they feel comfortable. We also
ask these companies to offer their goods and services at a reduced rate
to other RfA members and sponsors. All of our corporate members are invited
to join in our promotions and offer their products or services as incentives
and prizes in our promotions or contests.
- Throughout the year, Racing for America, Inc. will hold
a number of
- promotions and fund raising events at various race tracks
and racing venues around the United States and the world. RfA will also
work outside the motorsports arena, making our presence known in many areas
where motor racing is not usually seen. This gives RfA, its drivers and
sponsors, a chance to be seen and get their messages to the public in a
whole new way.
- Racing for America, Inc. plans a full line of souvenirs
and clothing that
- will be marketed through advertising and on-track promotions,
as well as
- wholesaled to tracks, series, and drivers for resale.
RfA will be soliciting
- businesses to advertise in our magazine, "Racing
- for USA/Don't Tread on Thee!"
HOW TO JOIN - HOW TO SPONSOR
RFA SITE INDEX
Private Patron - Club Members
| Corporate Club Members | Corporate Patrons | What is
RfA | How Does It Work? | RfA's
History | How Are Drivers Chosen | Drivers Eligibility | Media
Clippings | Newsletters | RfA
Drivers Hall of Fame | Series where RfA has
competed | Merchandise | Club News | Software
RfA'sGUESTBOOK or VIEW
e-mail at: racingfor.com
Front Page / Rf Club Index / Merchandise / Contests
for Worldwide's Motorsports Directory (World's